1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.
1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes yourlife.
3. Destiny takes a hand.
4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
2. Stupid is as stupid does.
3. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
4. It made me look like a duck in water.
5. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
6. I was messed up for a long time.
1. Money is not everything. There's Master Card.
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
3. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
4. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
5. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
6. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
7. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
4. You can't change the past.
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it orlearn from it.
6. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
2. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until Idie.
3. I think it's hard winning a war with words.
4. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
5. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
1. All life is a game of luck.
2. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to windup.
3. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
4. To make each day count.
5. We're women. Our choices are never easy.
6. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.