智周风物
当前位置:首页 - 工业 >

那些国外电影中的优秀台词,句句都是经典,学!

2019-06-22来源:中国珍珠网
看过那么多的国外经典影视剧,但却发现自己好像看完就完事儿了,总是看着看着就把英语学习抛之脑后,这可怎么办?


要知道,经典之所以能被称之为经典,很多时候不仅仅是因其存在本身的魅力,更多的是因为透过其存在而延伸出的更深层次的含义。




所以,既然有些同学无法实现边看边学习的方式,这里吃不胖就为大家整理到超全经典台词,还不赶紧get起来!


Shawshank Redemption 
肖申克的救赎


1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。


2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那才是你自己的。


3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的东西,好东西是不会消亡的。


Sleepless in Seattle
西雅图不眠夜


1. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。


2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes yourlife.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。


3. Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。


4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。


5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。


Forrest Gump
阿甘正传


1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么。


2. Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。


3. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。


4. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。


5. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。


6. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。


GARFIELD
加菲猫


1. Money is not everything. There's Master Card.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。


2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。


3. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 

每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。


4. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。


5. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。


6. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。


7. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。


The Lion King
狮子王


1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。


2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。


3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。


4. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。


5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it orlearn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。


6. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?


Gone with The Wind
乱世佳人


1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。


2. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until Idie.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。


3. I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。


4. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。


5. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。


TITANIC
泰坦尼克号


1. All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。


2. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to windup.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。


3. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。


4. To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。


5. We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。


6. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.


请花1秒钟的时间把它放到你的圈子里!可能您的朋友就需要!

网络资源,仅供学习交流

转载文章地址:http://www.suisaijin.com/gongye/12169.html
(本文来自智周风物整合文章:http://www.suisaijin.com)未经允许,不得转载!
标签:
相关推荐
网站简介 联系我们 网站申明 网站地图

版权所有:www.suisaijin.com ©2017 智周风物

智周风物提供的所有内容均是网络转载或网友提供,本站仅提供内容展示服务,不承认任何法律责任。